You and your family are the most important part of your portrait. Clothing must not overpower but accentuate.
For this to happen we have listed some recommendations that will aid us in creating a timeless and cherished portrait.
- We highly recommend solid colors.
- If there is more than one person be mindful that you wear matching tones of clothing. ( Monochromatic and tones that will blend look best in a group portrait.)
- Stripes, plaids and bold patterns are distracting and will make it hard to focus on what is important.You.
- Long sleeves are suggested as bare skin distracts as well.
- Be thorough in your outfit selection as we will vary your poses from full length to close up.
- Consider extended family portraits.